As you guys know, I am a self proclaimed shopaholic. I love pretty new things and have yet to master resisting the lure of shopping. While I may LOVE getting new clothes and shopping, I adore online shopping even more. You get new things without the fuss of lines, searching racks, and hours of walking all from the comfort of your bed. Talk about a win !
Okay, so you’ve made the decision to venture into the online mall of fashion but have no clue where to start and get the good deals? Have no fear, TeeTee is here 🙂 Haha yeah, did I warn you guys I was super corny? Check out below for sites I suggest all you fashionistas have tucked away in your arsenal…
- FrugalFindsNYC This online accessories shop specializes in providing trendy jewelry pieces sure to become conversations starters. It is both affordable and versatile allowing its shoppers to find something for everybody. I’ve actually shopped both online and visited their pop up shops. Both experiences included a wide selection to choose from and sale prices sure to tug at your wallet. The owners of FrugalFindsNYC have styled celebrities like Tamar Braxton & Eva Marcille with their nothing short of fabulous jewelry pieces.
- Lulu’s I love the brand of this website! It has items for a variety of occasions ranging from everyday clothes to the semi formal event you may have lurking around the corner.There are always cute new items on the site begging for your wallet to open up. You won’t be disappointed ladies 🙂
- Asos First off, let me just let you guys in on a little secret….Asos has FREE SHIPPING! This is like the ultimate score for someone like me who hates how shipping push my shopping cart full of awesome goodies from being affordable to out of my desired spending limit which surely tests my resistance. With that being said, there is also an awesome selection of fashion varying from the everyday girl look to even high fashion. This is definitely a staple.
- UrbanOG I haven’t had extensive experience with this website but I have ordered from them before. What I like about this website is it has trendy clothes at affordable prices. You may not find a staple for your closet on this site but you will surely find a great Friday night outfit to go out with the girls. This site is good when you have a certain look in mind for a specific event.
- ShoeDazzle Resembling a membership site, the ideal user would sign up for their $39.95 monthly debit that gives credits to your account to spend on obviously shoes and most recently accessories and even a bit of clothing.The $39.95 monthly fee is not required which gives you the ability to protect your pockets while leaving the option open to benefit from the membership discounts. There are always great sales like Buy1 Get 1 Free. The great thing about this is it is very driven but current fashion and styles so you are sure to purchase items that keep you trendy. For the shoe lovers like myself, this is a good one to check out when looking to build your shoe closet. My shoe closet definitely has felt a boost 🙂
Ladies, these sites are perfect for both the seasoned shopper and the aspiring shopaholic. Whether you are looking for a few pieces to add or deciding to revamp your whole wardrobe, these online sites are sure to have items to catch your eye. Try it out! What’s the harm? You end up with awesome new clothes & shoes 🙂 I like those odds, don’t you?
Talk to you later..